Training Programme Applications
We have a current vacancy for a 3 month placement in our DMPK training programme. Online placements will be considered. Earliest start date is September 2022.
To register interest in the programme, please send the following to the training manager, Suze Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current CV
- Answers to our questionnaire: Training at the Wellcome Centre for Anti Infective Diseases (WCAIR) 1
- This questionnaire is not a test. It is a set of questions that help us understand how much you know about the different areas of drug discovery. If you do not know the answer to a question please say so. It allows us to develop a potential programme for you.
- A few paragraphs explaining:
- why a placement in Dundee would help you personally
- why a placement in Dundee would help your institution
- what kind of things would you be more interested in learning in Dundee and why
What happens with your application?
- Our admissions panel assess the application
- If successful at this stage, applicants will be invited to interview by Teams
- If approved at interview, the training team will be in touch with you and your supervisor to discuss a potential placement